Basic tutorials for OAC (Oracle Analytics Cloud)

Freak

I frequently use OAC for my job in data analytics. It is an incredibly powerful tool allows you to create specialized reports and analyses of a large database and even create dynamic visualizations and custom dashboards to display and interact with your data all through a simple drag and drop interface. Having some SQL knowledge will allow you to modify your analyses further by creating custom formulas. I wouldn't expect anyone to have a personal use for this without a massive and complicated database, but having knowledge and experience with it could allow you to get a very good job in data analytics.

This YouTube channel has multiple free tutorials that can make you a relatively advanced user in a very short period of time. These videos are literally the videos that some companies train their employees with.

• I Like This! 1

Thanks for the share, I will definitely check this out. We work with very large datasets, but were doing our own in-house analytics. Do you happen to know if this is limited to Oracle Database, or can this be utilized with different DBMS? 

Bummer. I assumed that might have been the case but wanted to double check since this sounds interesting. I'll circle back if I am working with Oracle or am bored. Thanks again for the share!

Edited by cwade12c