Free scholarly papers in every field

Freak

My supervisor for my thesis told me about this site last year and it's one of the most valuable resources available that I know of. https://arxiv.org/ is a pre-print site where scientists upload their papers before they have been peer reviewed and published and it currently has over 1.9 million papers. This means that the papers on arXiv are often the same papers being published in reputable journals but they are not behind a paywall. These are pre-prints and have not been peer reviewed yet, but you can still read through them and analyze their methodology for yourself. I used a few papers from arXiv for my thesis on quantum resistant encryption algorithms.

Edited by Freak
  • Interesting! 1
  • Thank You! 1
  • I Agree! 1

Arxiv is the shit. I publish all my shit there before submitting it to journal/conferences. Its an important step to fighting print-fees and ensuring open access to science. Scholar indexes arxiv so its definetly worth using

Arxiv is great, thank you for sharing this. I sometimes enjoy just going on there and browsing. You can find some really interesting stuff on there! Thanks for the share, Freak.